Sunday, August 9, 2009

SF Sweets - Fiona's Sweet Shoppe

No surprise, one of my favorite things to do is travel and experience new places. So many of my friends and acquaintances also share this passion and I love hearing about the experiences of others while planning my next adventure. Nowadays, many of us consider ourselves culinary travelers that is, traveling in search of exciting food experiences. I consider myself a member of this group I am always on the search for an amazing new sweet experience! When it comes to sweets, I don't discriminate...candy, chocolate, pastry, cakes, hot, cold, stick-to-your teeth or hard as a rock, if it satisfies my sweet tooth, I'm tickled!

On a recent journey to San Francisco I was, once again, in search of a new candy experience and was lucky enough to stumble across one just around the corner from my hotel. It was a quintessential British sweet shoppe and there I sampled some of the most delicious hard candies I've tried yet. I'm a sucker for toffee and trust me, I sucked on some good ones at Fiona's Sweet Shoppe! ;)

Check out their site, order some toffees and suck away! And if you're ever in San Fran, stop by this teeny little sweet spot for a nibble on your way Chinatown for some dim sum! Mmmmmmm.


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for following me! Have you been to New Orleans? There's a whole different way of cooking down here. I'm really enjoying my visit, only three more days to go. Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete